Apprentice Shopfitter (Suitable for school leaver)
AUGUST 2019 START – We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Shopfitting Joiner to start with us in August 2019.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow to existing working, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities.
- Work to relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post.
- Complete a full range of shopfitting Joinery tasks associated with the fit-out of commercial premises.
Qualifications and Skills
To apply you must:
- Recently left Secondary Education.
- Be able to travel to Gateshead – (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM/4:30PM).
- Be interested in specialist joinery manufacturing and installation.
- Able to complete 1 day a week at College in Leeds.
- Travel expenses to and from college paid by company.
- Train with industry leading experts.
- Earn while you learn.
- Achieve NVQ qualification (Shopfitting).
Job Type: Full-time